The Nonprofit Management Certificate is designed for the working nonprofit professional with a desire to strengthen and enhance their skills in the nonprofit sector, or those looking to transition in the nonprofit sector.
This comprehensive series takes the learner through each of the following courses listed, representing each component necessary to running successful programs within the organization. Each course takes a blended learning approach to ensure competency and application through instructor and virtual led training modules, along with networking and coaching opportunities.
There are multiple ways you can obtain the Nonprofit Management Certificate:
- Register for the Nonprofit Management Certificate Learning Path for cost savings advantage (up to $350!) and to ensure a spot for the upcoming series. You have one year to complete the courses. OneOC is committed to offering each course twice a year.
- Take them at your own pace! Not in a rush? Register and complete the courses at your leisure. Once you have completed all six, notify the OneOC Professional Development department to request your Nonprofit Management Certificate and Learning Portal badge.
- “What if I have already taken some of these courses?” Great question! Then we will make sure to verify them and credit them to your Learning Portal. Once you have completed the other courses notify the OneOC Professional Development department.
Other benefits to acquiring the Nonprofit Management Certificate:
- Networking – Meet like-minded professionals looking to advance and grow within the sector, both professionally and personally.
- Coaching – Through our on-going partnership with Executive Coaches of Orange County, you will have free on-going access to a professional development coach to encourage and support you through your nonprofit career.
Certificate fees: $900 Members | $1,125 Non-Members