Are you a nonprofit looking for volunteers?
Thousands of volunteers visited OneOC's online volunteer calendar every year. Is your volunteer opportunity there?
Post your volunteer opportunity today! Whether you have one-time projects or ongoing volunteer needs, you can advertise your volunteer opportunities to the thousands of volunteers who visit our website weekly.
Once you know how to use our system, you can post your volunteer opportunities in our searchable database, where volunteers who match your criteria can find you. Our system allows you to communicate with volunteers, mark attendance, and keep track of hours.
Our system is also automatically uploaded into All For Good's website, where volunteers traveling can find local volunteer opportunities.
How to Participate
- Make sure you’re eligible. OneOC works with 501c3 nonprofits, community-based agencies, schools, and government organizations based in Orange County. By applying to be a member with us, you agree that your organization:
- Is designated by the IRS as a 501c3 nonprofit or government agency.
- Is located and/or serves clients in Orange County.
- Has liability insurance that covers volunteers.
- Does not withhold services based on membership or religious affiliation/participation.
- Does not require religious participation or activity from volunteers.
- Is not a political campaign.
- Does not discriminate in its clients, staff, board, volunteers, or volunteer committees on the basis of a person’s race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, mental or physical disability, or any other status prohibited by applicable law.
- Donation requests cannot be posted as a volunteer opportunity.
- Does not require participants to pay to be involved with the volunteer project.
- Is not an internship. While they may be unpaid, volunteers are not looking for internships in the volunteer opportunities site.
- Be an active member of OneOC.
Are you a current nonprofit member of OneOC? Not sure, on the Membership Sign-up Form enter the first few words of your organization’s on the first line of the form called, “Name of Organization”. By entering only a few words this will bring up more possibility of accounts in case we have the name enter as a different variation.
Lastly, register for a live webinar. During this 30 minute training we will teach you how to post your own projects, where to log in, how to respond to your volunteers, and where to find additional resources to track your volunteers. Upon completion of the webinar, an email will be sent to all attendees with their unique ID and password to post volunteer projects. To register go to the Training Catalog and select the course called, "Webinar: Posting Volunteer Opportunities on OneOC's website."
Already have your login information?
If you already participated in the live webinar and received your password and ID, you are ready to go. Click “Login” from the volunteer calendar. If you forgot your password, click “Forgot Password” that is located under the username. A new password will be emailed to you.
Questions? Contact us at volunteers@OneOC.org