What would the Lakers have done without Phil Jackson? UCLA without John Wooden?
Would Michael Phelps have accomplished his feats without the help of a coach?
What can a coach do for you?
In sports, we acknowledge a team’s greatness and accomplishments come from skill, hard work, a bit of luck and a great coach. Likewise, we’ve got expert consultants and expert coaches to work with you and your organization to take your leadership and your organization to the next level.
The top reasons leaders seek professional coaching services:
- Work/life balance
- Career opportunities
- Business management
- Leadership Development
Could you use coaching in any of those areas?
“Coaching has helped me tremendously to discover
both my strengths and weaknesses as an Executive Director.
My coach helped guide me on a path of self discovery
that led to expansion and growth of our agency.
I am a better leader as a result of our partnership.”
- OneOC client
Our coaches partner with managers and leaders to help bring depth and focus to particular challenges as well as develop individualized goals to increase their effectiveness. Coaching helps you become more strategic, reflective, while helping you find solutions to significant challenges including:
- Burnout: retain the passion and commitment and get the support and perspective you needed
- Board-staff relationships: get clarity about roles and responsibilities, function as a team and enjoy board meetings again
- Vision: continue to inspire staff, volunteers and donors.
- Staff turnover: retain top staff and hire the best people for the job
- Staff/board development: consciously work to develop new leaders’ management skills
- Funding: enhance the organization’s fundraising capacity and financial stability
To schedule an initial consultation, please contact jmcdonald@OneOC.org.
"Once you've done the mental work, there comes a point
you have to throw yourself into the action and put your heart on the line.
That means not only being brave, but being compassionate
towards yourself, your teammates and your opponents."