Showcase your Company-Nonprofit volunteer partnership!
In its 42nd year, the Spirit of Volunteerism Awards provides the Orange County community the opportunity to recognize individuals and groups for outstanding and innovative volunteer service. For the last 29 years, the Spirit of Volunteerism Awards has been the venue to announce the Giving is Living Award, celebrating the work of influential organizations, families and businesses that participate in outstanding community volunteerism.
In 2018, OneOC will again honor an outstanding Company-Nonprofit collaborative partnership that demonstrates how volunteerism improved services to our community.
The 2017 Giving is Living Awards recipients AccessOC and Mission Hospital
The Company-Nonprofit Giving is Living Award Winners receive:
- An opportunity to speak in front of 1,100 community leaders in attendance at our Spirit of Volunteerism Awards Luncheon
- A video highlighting the partnership (to be shown at the luncheon and for their own promotional purposes afterwards)
- Visibility in 2 digital and/or print ads in Orange County media
- A one-year OneOC Premium Membership (for the nonprofit, valued at $495)
- Five tickets to the awards luncheon
The deadline to apply is January 19, 2018
Nominate your Company-Nonprofit Partnership now!
Post a comment