OneOC is proud to offer AmeriCorps fellowships, administered by California Volunteers and sponsored by the Corporation for National and Community Service.
As an OneOC AmeriCorps member you will have the opportunity to build volunteer infrastructure of Orange County’s most prominent nonprofits. For people entering the workforce, AmeriCorps programs provide members with valuable work skills, leadership development and a pathway to future opportunities.
Nationally, since the program’s founding in 1994, almost 1 million AmeriCorps members have contributed more than 1.2 billion hours in service across America while tackling pressing problems and mobilizing millions of volunteers for the organizations they serve. Locally OneOC has hosted AmeriCorps National, Direct and VISTA Corps members since 2009, our program has grown from nine to over 50 AmeriCorps members and programs are available year-round, from 6-12 month terms.
- Members will serve 30-40 hours per week (Full-time positions) for up to 1 year of service
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must clear all criminal background checks (DOJ, FBI, & NSOPW)
- High-school diploma (BA/BS preferred)
- English language (Bilingual a plus)
- Ability to travel to various locations for training and service (all expenses paid by host site)
- Have served no more than three terms in an AmeriCorps State or National program
OneOC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Living Allowance (up to $16,000)
- Health Benefits (if applicable)
- Childcare Subsidy (if applicable)
- Student Loan Deferment (if applicable)
- Free Leadership Development Training from OneOC
- Networking opportunities
- Educational Award upon successful completion of term (up to two terms of service)
Programs Currently Available
Now recruiting for Full-time 30-40 hours per week (900 hours):
- VIP Start Up: O.C. and L.A. Nonprofits
- VIP Service Enterprise
Interest? See open positions and details below.
Orange County Nonprofits
February 10, 2020
Click Contact Us HERE and choose AmeriCorps under "Purpose of Inquiry".